Sara specializes in workplace investigations and related services. She takes a conscientious approach to investigation planning and preparation and creates a strong sense of confidence in the process. Her investigative work not only results in findings of whether or not violations of workplace legislation or internal policies have occurred, but often identifies and reports on other influencing factors that contributed to the conflict. Workplace investigations and assessments can be difficult for organization leaders and involved individuals. Sara takes a neutral, compassionate approach and methodically works through the complexities of each situation to ensure a thorough investigation and/or assessment with reliable conclusions.
Sara is a skilled trainer, delivering sessions to various levels of management, non-management, and union representatives. Her ability to connect with participants and facilitate tough human rights discussions creates ideal learning environments. Sara has delivered more than 100 training courses for the City of Toronto.
- B.Comm., Queen’s University 1998
- Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Institute for International Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Rotterdam NL, 2002
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario 2006
- John Reid Inc. Interrogation and Investigation Training, 2008
Year of Call:
- 2007 – Ontario Bar
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Corporate Human Rights Practitioners Group (CHRP), Organizing Committee Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- 100 Women Who Care Toronto, Member